Blushing Over this Fall Essential
The TWO things I look forward to the most in fall is layering and finding many ways to wear just one piece. I saw this blush slip dress on Tobi and I had to have it! What colors are you loving this fall? I'm loving this blush velvet fabric that is everywhere. I love that such a delicate and soft color is being worn this time of year... and it might just be my favorite color in general! Are you obsessed with slip dresses that can be worn under EVERYTHING! I'm wearing the Blush Terrell Velvet Shift Dress and comes in 3 other colors:)
Bringing a little Sass to Motherhood
While I'm trying to bring a little sass to motherhood and how I dress ...you might see someone else stealing the show, per usual! Isla always has these sassy poses (scroll to the bottom) when the camera comes out. It must be from all those days I brought her to Rosewood (my old clothing store) with me.
Anyhow enough about Isla! LOL. Has anyone else been seeing all these cute sweaters dresses on insta paired with over the knee boots? I'm kind of obsessed, and when I saw this dress on Tobi I knew I had to try out this trend!
When I received mine from Tobi, I was super excited to style it. I wore one of my favorite bodysuits under it. This dress is super comfy and easy to play with the girls in. FYI, the faux wrap part doesn't open at all, so it won't show your bra or anything like that (mom concerns)
Well, we had a blast at the Little Man Ice Cream (which is an institution around here), playing and choosing a pumpkin. They also have a fantastic slide and hula hoops for the kids to slide down. They seriously have thought of everything! Loving this area of Denver and can't wait to head to Salida next month.
A Little Off The Shoulder Action
Am I the only one that wears my sweaters out and over my PJs in the evening? I'm a sucker for anything off the shoulder. This style accentuates my favorite part of my body my collar bones. I've needed more sweaters like this while we've been in Denver. Since we have been traveling to warm places for the last nine months, my wardrobe needed a little Fall Haul, thanks to Tobi!:)
Also, can I confess that I've never really been a red girl when it comes to clothes....BUT I really love this burgundy or wine color... whatever you want to call it! So glad it's a favorite color this season too.
Pretty In Hot Pink
I'm pretty sure I was the only one wearing hot pink at the Denver Botanical Garden Chatterfield farms this weekend. I've tried on a handful of hot pink sweaters recently and they just weren't right for this 5'2" bod. Love this one that under $60. Check out my other picks.
Florals & Polka Dots
Fall is by far my favotie season! I've been loving the mix and match print trend for the last few years and I've finally found the perfect outfit!
I'm finding that in Denver not that many girls dress up which is making me want to dress up even more:)
Shop these under $50 looks.
I don't know how many of you follow Zara but being in Europe every single store here is having that Saldas SALE to us!
So seeing as we are leaving this Sunday to head to Lisbon, I need to get my shopping game on!! So I ordered a handful of goodies from Zara to try on and then determine what is a must and must go! Would love to know what you love and what's a no!
THIS EMBROIDERY DRESS THAT WILL TAKE YOU INTO FALL
Ruffle Sleeve Trend
Date Night Outfit
I posted this look on Instagram and it got rave review so I'm posting were I got this look from. Believe it or not it's TWO pieces. I've worn both these items so many times this year. Confession! The top is a body suit! I know I can't believe I'm embracing this trend again...BUT I am. I didn't think I would be a bodysuit person but I kinda have become an addict. I brought 5 bodysuits with me for this year abroad. Two v-neck tee body suits, a ruffle off the shoulder, a multi way one and this v low cut one. I love that you don't have to mess with trying to keep your shirt tucked in and you can truly dress them up or down! I've been wearing mine with this double slit skirt, ripped jean shorts, nicer shorts from anthropology and maxi skirts.
For all my girls that like to keep things plain and simple. These are the bodysuits for you!
1. This deep V Neck Bodysuit is a sure thing. Wear it with high waisted jeans, cut off shorts, or a maxi skirt. and it's so easy. You don't have to fuss with it to keep it tucked in:)
2. Because you would be a fool to just by the deep v bodysuit in just one color.
3. Is a bodysuit already a stretch for you? Then try this basic stripe one. You will surely fool all your friends into thinking it's just a plain ole top.
4. This crew neck tee is great for layering and similar to the basic V-neck can go with just about any bottom. Comes in 5 different colors.
5. I don't know about you but I can't get enough of the off the shoulder trend this year! This Off the shoulder bodysuit is calling my name.
Love getting dressed up or wearing skirts and can never find the right tops? I'm pretty sure bodysuits are the answer!
6. I just keep seeing this trend with the bow in the back of the bodysuit and I really really want one of these for myself but we are in Summer weather here, and it just doesn't make sense. tear.
7. I actually packed this convertible bodysuit in my suitcase and I'm so glad I did. You can wear it up to 12 different ways. It's given me tons of options since i can't pack a ton.
8. This classic Deep V- neck Bodysuit is perfect to pair with that tulle skirt or midi skirt in your closet. I think it would look awesome with some paperbag pants too!
9. Did some one say ruffle and off the shoulder?! YES, PLEASE!
10. Save the best for last! If you are a sucker for all things striped and bows, then you NEED this!
Must Have Swimsuit for Every Mama!
I discovered Albion Swimwear right after I had Isla can't believe that's 3 1/2 years ago already! I had just had my first baby and was struggling to feel cute in any kind of swimwear. Between breastfeeding and my entire body changing after giving birth I was desperate to feel cute when we headed to our first beach trip as a family. So i search and searched on instragram and that's when i cam across Albion.
I fell in love with their flamingo peplum 2 piece I felt like it fit like a flattering outfit you would wear during the day. Hugged at the smallest part of my body and flared out at just the right point. Plus the high waisted bottoms hit at the perfect spot.
I bought my second suit this year the striped top and palm bottoms and i LOVE them! this suit always makes me feel cute and still a fun mom!
They just launched their new collection below are some of my favs from the newest collection and from their current collection. Happy Shopping. I can't wait to see what you pick out!! Trust me you will become obsessed too.