This is the stroller i registered for when i was prejudgers with my first girl Isla…who is now 3.
I did my research and test drove so many strollers are babies r us, target and REI. But the britax was the one i knew i wanted. I was sure to get one that could fit 2 kids one day since I knew i wasn’t done having babies after isla!
This was probably on of the few things on my registry that made sense the rest were things that i wanted or I thought i NEEDED. You learn very quickly when your baby arrives that you don’t really NEED all that stuff you registered for.
Then 2 years later we had Gisele and the Birtax B-ready turned into a double stroller!! All we had to do was buy one additional part and BAM we were a family of 4 on the go. Really I just pulled it out to go shopping at the Mall, Walk around Sewickley or even when I had my own boutique i would set the girls in it while I was working.
Why I love MY Britax B-ready Stoller OH SO MUCH!
- You can configure it up to 12 different ways with he car seta and toddler seat and ever more with the bassinet.
- super easy to pop open and closed on your own
- fits a carry-on suitcase in the bottom WITH 2 kids
- Wheels pop off easily to put in taxi or compact car.
- Adjustable handle bar makes it easy to pop a curve when there isn’t a ramp.
- Since a car seat can clip in that’s one less thing to carry through the airport
- My daughter loves that the sun shield goes all the way over her face
FYI it’s not a running stroller and not good for off roading or cobblestones. But if you don’t like to sweat and you live near lots of paved roads then this is the stroller for you! Worth the price and you will not regret buying it for your first or second baby.