You can never have enough stripes! These are my faves for spring right now:
1. This off the shoulder top is perfect with jean shorts!
2. Tell my husband to wrap this dress up in a box with a plane ticket to Bermuda in it please!!
Nordstrom bow sleeve dress.
3. This dress reminds me of something I would see on one of my favorite bloggers Julia from Gal meets Glam on one of her amazing vacations. 🙂
4. This skirt is EVERYTHING! I’m a sucker for skirts with slits recently! What do you think? Will you do this trend this spring?
5. I've seen a version of this all throughout spring fashion week. Backless and a bow ---> Add it to the cart!
6. Pretty much if a top is striped and it has ties I NEED it in my closet! Check it out here.
7. This strapless top is a must. I can see it with white jeans, shorts or even wear it as a dress if you are as petite as me! LOVE!
8. Off the shoulder striped dress is airy and carefree. Just get me a cute straw hat and some Tory Burch sandals and I'm good to go.
9. This essential off the shoulder top needs to be in every girl's closet.
What’s a must for your spring wardrobe? What have you seen that you have to have this season?